Blog: Winter Gift Guide – Front & Company
1. If you never wear jewelry but you have that one night out, or work party over the holidays, these are the perfect addition to your outfit.
Leslie Francesca Designs semi-precious stone studs $30-$60
2. Don’t know what to get your grandma? These hand-crafted animal brooches from Vancouver’s own Winnie Tam are perfect.
Winnie Tam porcelain animal brooches $18
3. Send out this merry fox along with your holiday greetings !
Madison Park Greetings fox greeting card pack
10 envelopes and notecards $20
4. Every winter night in calls for tea, and loose-leaf is where it’s at.
Indaba teapot shaped tea infuser $10
5. Paper silvered feathers, you don’t need them, but they’re so pretty!
Assorted laser cut feather pkg. $18 – 22 pieces
6. Fragrant with cardamom, citrus and fresh mint, this Illume soap is a great addition to a super hot bath to chase the winter blues away.
Illume ‘Watermint’ triple-milled bar soap $16