We’re excited to announce that we are now accepting Holiday and Spring Transitional click here to see what we are looking for this season.
What should I know as a new consignor?
- New items are always welcome.
- For the first assessment of consignment items, bring only one trial bag. Once an account has been established, an unlimited number of items can be brought in.
- Items not selected will be returned immediately.
What can I consign?
- Contemporary ladies’ and men’s clothing. Items should be new or purchased within the last two years, cleaned and in good condition.
- Vintage ladies and men’s clothing and accessories in mint condition.
- Items should be consigned in season**:
- Spring Items – February to April
- Summer Items – May to July
- Fall Items – August to October
- Winter Items – November to January
How do I consign?
- No appointment is necessary. Bring in items during our store hours, until 6pm. All items will be assessed during visit.
- Items should be brought in bags only. No hangers please.
What happens to my consigned items?
- Items will be appraised, entered into a computerized account, and prepared for sale. This process generally takes 2 weeks.
- Appraisal is based on the item’s condition, original price, style and timing within the season.
- Items not sold after 30 days will be discounted by 20% of the appraised price.
- After 60 days, any unsold items will be donated* unless otherwise specified.
How do I collect my share of the proceeds for items sold?
40% of the sale’s proceeds can be collected at anytime. Each month, consignors who have uncollected balances of over $60 will be issued a cheque for pickup.
** This is a guideline only. We reserve all rights to make any adjustments.