To book an appointment, visit:
Front and Company
Masks are still required at all of our storefronts. As a private organization, we are still asking our customers to wear a mask while in our stores, as our staff have not been fully vaccinated yet. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you free of charge.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.
A message to all our consignors and customers
As our communities continue to be affected by the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we will be closely following guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and other local and national health organizations. We will try to act upon the most up-to-the-minute information and try our best to proactively keep Front and Company as healthy and safe environment as possible for our customers and employees.
For our shoppers, we are diligently making sure we have the appropriate cleaning supplies on hand and have our staff increase the frequency of sanitization especially in heavy traffic areas. We will keep the doors open as often as possible to avoid cross contaminations and have good air circulation.
We are recommending all employees to take precautionary health measures, including frequent hand washing, wearing disposal gloves at work, social distancing, staying home when sick, and pausing all non-essential travel.
We offer customers hand sanitizer at entrances. If customers are sick, we will kindly ask them to leave and return to visit when they get well. We also require all consignors to wash and iron (if possible) their consignment items before they bring them for appraisal. All these practices will be done in a non-discriminatory manner and we eagerly ask for your understanding and cooperation.
Exceptional times call for exceptional measures and we ask for your patience and understanding. We will try our best to continue to serve you at our store as all our stores remain open currently in our regular hours and we also have our online shopping @ www.frontandcompany.com.
Meanwhile, we wish everyone to stay safe and healthy. Take care of yourself and each other, Happy handwashing!
Front and Company
What should I know as a new consignor?
- New items are always welcome.
- We are currently limiting the amount of items consigned to two bags per appointment.
- Items not selected will be returned immediately.
What can I consign?
- Contemporary ladies’ and men’s clothing. Items should be new or purchased within the last two years, cleaned and in good condition.
- Vintage ladies’ and men’s clothing and accessories in mint condition.
How do I consign?
- By appointment. You can book an appointment here. All items will be assessed during your visit.
- Items should be brought in bags only. No hangers, please!
What happens to my consigned items?
- Selected items will be under contract with Front & Company for a time period of up to 6 months with a selling period of at least 60 days.
- Items will be appraised, entered into a computerized account, and prepared for sale. This process generally takes 2 weeks and will determine the optimal selling period to sell the items.
- The appraisal is based on the item’s condition, original price, style and timing within the season.
- Items not sold after 30 days will be discounted by 20% of the appraised price.
- After 60 days, any unsold items will be donated* unless otherwise specified.
How do I collect my share of the proceeds for items sold?
We are not dispensing cash at this time. All consignment balances are available to use as a store credit; simply give your name to the cashier at the time of purchase. Consignors who book appointments online will have their current balance prepared as a cheque for the day of the scheduled appointment. At the end of each month, consignors who have uncollected balances of over $50 will automatically be issued a cheque available for pickup. You may request a cheque at any time by contacting us at 604-879-8431 ext.2, or by email at email@example.com. Please allow 3-5 business days for a cheque to be printed.
** This is a guideline only. We reserve all rights to make any adjustments.