Front & Company will:
- Appraise and record items to the consignor’s account.
- Sell consigned items at appraised price for up to 30 days; markdown unsold items by 20% and sell for an additional 30 days.
- Donate* unsold items after 60 days unless otherwise specified**.
- Manage consignor’s account, ensuring items and payouts are recorded in consignor’s accounts.
- Pay consignor 40% of proceeds from sold items.
- Wait on premises while items are assessed.
- Claim share of proceeds within six months of sale.
- Monitor account status regularly.
- Provide Front with up-to-date contact information, including email address and/or local telephone number where messages can be left.
- Provide photo ID upon request when dealing with consignment account.
Front & Company reserves the right to:
- Markdown or return items due to unforeseen flaws or damages and at the end of a season.
- Reject any items.
- Front will not be responsible for stolen and/or damaged items.
** If you would like your unsold item(s) returned to you, please let us know at the beginning of the contract. Returned items must be retrieved within a week of notification by Front.