Blog: DIY Mother's Day Bouquet Wrap – Front & Company
Sunday, May 10th is Mother’s Day! Beautify your plain bouquet for mom with this super simple DIY tutorial. We’ve even made two patterns for you to choose from so you can give pretty posies to someone special any day of the week.
Click the links below to download:
- printed template
- scissors or X-Acto knife
- double-side tape or decorative washi tape
- pencil/pen (optional)
1. Cut out desired template.
2. Fold one corner of the template over the other to form a cone shape. If needed, use a pencil or pen as a guide.
3. Seal with double-sided tape or decorative tape.
4. Trim flowers to the desired length and insert into the paper cone. (If you have a loose bouquet, it might help to wrap flowers with an elastic band first.
5. Give to someone you love!
Photos and tutorial by Melanie Kwan.