Blog: Top 5 Things You'll Need for Fall 2015 in Vancouver (Men's Edition) – Front & Company
Dressing for fall can be a nightmare for guys, especially in Vancouver. You’re cold in the morning, hot during the day, then freezing at night. It’s wet, then sunny, then wet again. Don’t worry guys, we’ve got you and your man-buns covered. Here are the top 5 things you’ll need to stay dry in Vancouver fall.
- A cozy toque to stay warm on those morning commutes.
- A rain jacket to keep you oh-so dry.
- A waterproof backpack to keep your important documents from getting wet.
- A flannel because, who doesn’t love a good flannel.
- A pair of waterproof kicks to keep those feet dry.
All available at Front & Company.